Disinfect Pro Fogging Adjunct - Discontinued 10/2020
DISINFECT PRO FOGGING ADJUNCT is a hospital grade disinfectant and deodorant. Kills a myriad of germs and bacteria. The pleasant citrus scent deodorizes while controlling mold and mildew. The fogger can be used to disinfect 6,000 cf of space. For use in restaurants, residential facilities, industrial areas, hospitals, hotels, dormitories, etc.
EPA APPROVED DISINFECTANT FOR USE AGAINST SARS-CoV-2
EPA (COID-19) Information: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is caused by SARS-CoV-2. Disinfect Pro, EPA Reg. No. 44446-67-6381, kills similar viruses and therefore can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Rhinovirus; Canine Hepatitis virus on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/index.html for additional information.
Features and Benefits
- Viricidal against HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), Herpes Simplex 1 & 2, Avian Influenza A virus (H5N1), H1N1 Influenza A virus
- Bactericidal against Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and more
- Tuberculocidal against mycobacterium tuberculosis bovis BCG (tubercle bacilli)
- Fungicidal against trichophyton mentagrophytes (athlete’s foot)
- USDA approved for us in Federally Inspected meat/poultry plants
- Sanitizes fabric and leather, shoes, athletic mats and equipment
- Controls microorganisms that create putrefactive odors
Shake container well before each use and hold it upright while spraying. For use on precleaned, hard nonporous surfaces; not for use on humans or animals. Not for use where food or related products are prepared, processed or stored. Remove food or related products from the area being treated. Avoid use where product would contact counters or tabletops where food may be stored, prepared or processed. Do not use on waxed/polished surfaces, water-based “latex”paint, shellac, cellulose (such as rayon) or other alcohol-sensitive materials.
- VA DIPF-6OZ
- Usually ships in 1 business day, when in stock